Windows Phone up to the version 7.5 - Mango at the moment does not allow authentication with the RADIUS server using certificates. So no need to download and install certificates as for others OS, it will not work here. If you have Windows 8/8.1/10 on your mobile or tablet, certificates are supported and you can continue with different manual.
Eduroam-PEAP for Windows Phones
For students with Windows phone is recommended to request an eduroam-peap privelege to be able to connect without certificates. If you are an employee, you should use your VPN password.
1. Request an peap account from our helpdesk team at firstname.lastname@example.org
2. You will be assigned with eduroam-PEAP privilege for one year
3. In the is.mendelu.cz at section "Technology and it's administration", there is a "Remote access to university network"
4. Select Wireless network (WiFi) with password in the menu
5. Generate your personal password for the Eduroam WiFi
6. In the phone, turn-on WiFi and click on "eduroam". Select username+password as an authenctication method and EAP type as "PEAPv0/MSCHAPv2"
7. Username is your UIS email@example.com and use password from 5. step
8. You should be able to connect to the Eduroam WiFi without certificates